Tile & Grout or Natural Stone Cleaning
Tile & Grout should be professionally cleaned at least once a year. Hot water extraction powers through the dirt and grime, restoring the natural look of your tile. Limitations that may affect the outcome of the tile & grout cleaning would be: heavy grease or dirt buildup, grout that was not previously sealed, stains that have set into the grout, and cracked or missing tile or grout. To maintain the structural integrity of your grout, it is recommended that you always have the grout resealed after it is deep cleaned.
Tile & Grout or Natural Stone Cleaning Process
- Walk-thru: We do a walk-thru with every customer to address any areas of concern, take measurements, determine the best cleaning process for the tile & grout or natural stone, and set clear expectations of results prior to cleaning.
- Vacuum: We will vacuum using our HEPA vacuum so dust and any harmful particulates do not become airborne.
- Pre-Spray: We use a pre-spray to break down any soiling, or sticky substances or grease that has embedded itself into the grout lines left behind by spills or foot traffic.
- Scrub: For heavily soiled areas or heavy traffic areas we may decide to scrub in the pre-spray.
- Clean: We clean using a truck mounted hot water extraction system (commonly referred to as “steam cleaning”) and specialty cleaning tools along with cleaning agents designed specifically for cleaning tile/grout or natural stone.
- Seal: We apply grout sealer to the area that has been cleaned.
- Results: At this point we will show the results of the cleaning.