How do I prepare for my cleaning?
- Do vacuum everything before your cleaning. We will re-vacuum a 2nd time with a HEPA vacuum to make sure everything is extra clean.
- The customer is responsible for relocating all breakables and valuable items into an area outside of the work space. This includes items in walkways and from any furniture that will be moved.
- We can move other furniture such as coffee tables, end tables, couches (up to 100 lbs), chairs and lightweight furniture. (Please do not move any of this before we arrive, unless you’re moving it out of the work area.)
- When cleaning, we can move the smaller, lighter furniture, but we usually clean around the larger, heavier furniture. If the customer wants the entire area cleaned, it is their responsibility to relocate larger furniture outside of the work space before we arrive, and replace it after 24 hours. We will not move or dismantle: large dressers, armoires, beds, entertainment centers, bookshelves, musical instruments, tv stands, file cabinets, heavy furniture, large tables, etc.
- Please keep pets and children out of the work area so there are no accidents or disruptions.
- Please schedule any other contractors outside of our cleaning time. This will help us to be as efficient as possible.
- Do not use any store-bought products to try to remove any stains before we arrive.
- Please close doors of areas we will not be cleaning. (We will not enter a closed door unless otherwise discussed.)
- We will bring in our own fresh water, but will occasionally need access to a utility sink and/or an outside faucet. It will be helpful to know where these are located.
- Please notify us prior to the cleaning if any family members have severe allergies or health conditions that may be affected by the cleaning products. Detailed product information will be provided upon request.
How much does it cost?
Everyone’s flooring is different (age, type of surface or fiber, appearance, usage, amount & type of soiling, size, overall condition, etc.). For this reason, we don’t give quotes over the phone, but rather take the extra time to come out and do an on-site quote instead. We want you to have the best experience possible, so we customize your cleaning based on your needs and expectations.
Here’s what you can expect with your quote:
- We’ll do a walk-thru of each area that you’d like evaluated.
- Discuss any areas of concern and set expectations.
- We may do a test cleaning as needed.
- We’ll measure everything discussed.
- We’ll write up a quote and present it right then.
If you’re happy with the quote, we can begin cleaning (if time allows) or schedule your cleaning for another day.
Do you offer a guarantee/warranty with your service?
Guarantee – While there is no absolute guarantee that everything we clean will come out looking perfect or brand new again, we do guarantee that we will use every professional resource available to provide you with the best experience possible. If any part of our service is unsatisfactory, please contact us within fourteen (14) days of your cleaning and we will address your concern to the best of our ability.
Warranty – We offer a free 12-month “Spot & Spill” Limited Warranty with the purchase of Scotchgard protector for carpet or upholstery. This covers common household food and drink spills for 12 months. Ask for more details.
What forms of payment do you take?
Payment is due in full upon completion of services.
Payments accepted are cash, check or credit card.